If you like the shrimps this is the perfect recipe for you, the recipe is made with shrimps with a little touch of Orzo that tastes good.
- 1 lb Orzo
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 medium zucchini, halved
- 1 small yellow squash
- 1 14 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1/2 red onion
- 3T Oregano
- 1T Basil
- 2T Parsley
- 2T Olive Oil
- 1/4 c White Wine
- 1/4 c freshly grated parmesan(or any other brand)
- 1t Red Pepper Flakes (or to taste)
- 1T Capers (optional)
- Bring water to a boil.
- Heat a large saute pan or wok temperature. Add the oil.
- Saute the garlic and onion for about two minutes. Add the white wine, oregano, parsley, and basil, one minute.
- Add the zucchini and yellow squash to the wok, add the orzo to the boiling water.
- Work the wine for 8-10 minutes adding the tomatoes midway through.
- Boil the orzo for 10 minutes. Drain.
- Add the shrimp to the wok, 4-5 minutes or until opaque.
- Serve the shrimp and vegetable mixture over the orzo, top with freshly grated parmesan.
If you liked the recipe and want to know more such recipes share your feedback here.